Saturday 31 December 2016

Screams For Times To Come.

Firstly ~ Happy New Year. 
I am not particularly into New Year resolutions, of course in my mind I will make small pacts with myself that hardly ever come to fruition. However I have promised myself that I will quite regularly snuggle up on the sofa, open my laptop and write in my blog. I will consider it my therapy and my readers (yes that is you) are my shrinks, but obviously you are not getting paid copious amounts to listen to me ramble on.

So it is 2017, I am braced for a very busy year ahead. With some many projects in the works for myself. I declare that it is going to be a fabulous year and I intend to take you all along with me for the ride via this blog.

For those of you who do not know, I am proud to declare that I am Vice President for Fear Front Publishing, a marvelous new publishing house run by the talented Rob DiLauro. We have such an amazing team of talented authors on board, and a staff that are so dedicated and talented. I am truly blessed to be part of this team. With that - Lamia - my rather extreme vampire erotica novel has been republished through Fear Front. It has been released as an extended version with three additional chapters, so the fans of the book can finally see what fate awaits Lamia. 
Fans of the book have been asking me for a long time when I would write the second book. And though it had always been in my mind to do so, and actually have Lamia as part of a trilogy. I felt that it was time to move on from this character and the remnants of a past that I am ready to close the door on. So I decided to release the book extended with the additional chapters to finally give conclusion to the character of Lamia. I truly hope that the fans of this book enjoy it. I know you will not be disappointed in the ending. 

Very soon (insert mental mind scream) I will be on set of the trailer of our feature length horror movie titled The Unhallowed. Who we are lucky enough to have legendary film maker Philippe Mora as our Executive Producer. It is a very exciting and nerve wracking time in my life. But I look forward to every moment and am trying to keep my stress levels down. Though I am prone to biting - verbally and physically in times of tension. :)

So yes 2017 looks like a very busy year indeed. 

Time is flying by so quickly, it just seems like yesterday that we were welcoming in the new millennium, and now we are heading towards 2020 full throttle.

I will keep this entry short, I have masks to stitch and blood to make... 
Take care my darklings. xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment